Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Reality, is it fact or fiction?

Just an interesting thought, everybody assumes reality is real but what is real? I think that perception is reality. What you personally perceive to be real is your reality. This of course means that your reality and someone else's reality are not the same. How is that possible if reality is supposed to be real? I guess it goes to an old saying, there are two sides to every story. But that saying is a little off, it should go something like there are three sides to every story, side A side B and what really happened.
Try to keep that in mind the next time you are having a disagreement with someone. You may be sure of what really happened, but the other person is also sure of what really happened and you both may be way off!
I am sure that there is a verse from the Bible that goes along with this and if I could figure it out I would share it. Possibly I will stumble upon it. If I do I will be sure to share it.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment