Saturday, October 3, 2009
16 years and counting
If you follow my wife's blog you have seen the pictures. If you haven't, you really should. Use the like to The Cutest Bear and check it out, she is really good at it! As for me I'm just at the words only stage right now. But...back to 16 years and counting...back in 1993 on August 21 I had my first visit with the woman who is now my wife. She took me to her favorite place, Fair Haven State Park. It was the start of something wonderful. Flash forward 16 years to 2009 on August 21st. After a very rough patch in our relationship my wife and I decided that something needed to change, and change it did. And it was the start of something wonderful! I find it amazing the little things that God throws into our daily lives so that we know we are on the right path. In 2009 neither of us knew what the date was of that original trip. It was just this weekend that we ended up there again and had another picture taken at the end of the pier. We were talking about how it was around the same time of year as the first trip so we looked when we got home and saw the date on the picture. Just a little nudge from God as if to say "I knew what I was doing, glad you two finally caught on".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment