OK, the quote from Dale Carnegie: "All of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today." There is so much that has been said and written on this idea. Yet for some reason too many people just don't get it! How many times have you found yourself saying things like "when I loose some weight" or "when I get some more money" or "when I have more time" or "when I am retired" or...the list goes on and on. Whatever it is that you are waiting for, STOP WAITING! Sorry, didn't mean to shout. Life is a precious gift, each and every moment you have is a gift from God and each one only comes around once. Enjoy it as it happens, live it as it comes and most of all love the life you have.
Until then...
Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment