Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gone Fishing....

Ya never know what your going find at our house. Keeps you guessing and keeps me hopping. I was working in yht scrapbook room and went upstairs to do something and this is what I found...

Miss Sara sitting on the kitchen table fishing. Fishing for what you might ask? Anything and everything....

Hmmm........
She casted. A little string action, and she has a bite.
It got away. She casts again....
She scored a few points on this one.
Now here it gets a little bit sloppy. Someone went to "blog class" at the library the other night and was learning how to add pics - no it wasn't me - I prefer to continue to wing it - anyhow that person must of been messing with my settings.....















This time she tries a different type of lure....







and she gets a bite....









and the biggest catch of the day!











Never a dull moment around here......

No comments:

Post a Comment